- Consulting our clients in selecting and implementing appropriate frameworks in the area of JavaEE development.
- Leading customer projects in the area of JavaEE development with agile methodologies
- Coaching and managing of (junior) consultants
- Contribute to the evolution and extension of our JavaEE development offering
- Academic degree in computer science, industrial engineering, or several years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in a similar function (minimum of 5 years)
- Experience in using Eclipse, Maven, SVN, Jenkins, SONAR, Docker, Git,..
- Knowledge in developing Cloud Solutions (AWS, Cloud Foundry,...)
- Proven Knowledge of Oracle database (SQL, Database Design and optimisation)
- Experience working in Agile projects (SCRUM, Kanban, ...)
- Nice to have: Web Services development (JAX-WS), workflow engine (Activiti), Rules Engine (Drools), usage of Atlassian Software (Jira, FishEye and Crucible), NEXUS, usage of UML, knowledge in Security, knowledge of Red Hat products
- Dynamic, curious, good communication skills
- Strong interest in new developement products ant tools in general and particularly in the open source community
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Positive attitude, energy and strong desire to learn from and share with the team
- Fluent in English and (French or German). Fluent in German and French is a plus
- Willing to travel in Switzerland
In return we offer you a chance to continue your career journey in a successful dynamic organization, to work on top Java Development projects in a friendly environment.
adesso is committed to create a rewarding environment and investing in your future. Collaboration, networking and learning are placed at the heart of the way we all work. You will work alongside and partner with true experts whose depth or technical and business expertise ensures an innovative environment.
If you recognize yourselves in this profile, please forward your CV and cover letter in English.