Java Fullstack Engineer (m/w) Lugano
As a fullstack engineer you can contribute both your backend and frontend stack and work in long-term software projects.
YOUR ROLE - THAT WAITS FOR YOU
- Independent conception and implementation of new functions in complex application landscapes
- Cooperation in agile teams
- Creation of technical documentation
YOUR SKILLS - WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
- 8+ years’ experience in building and running large, complex, secure and scalable web applications with high availability and reliability requirements
- Expertise with object-oriented design and SOLID principles. Nice to have: experience with functional programming
- Ability to design an architecture and new services from scratch. In particular is nice to have some experiences with event-driven and micro-service based architectures
- Familiar with REST and SOAP api paradigms and proven experience to implement them
- Fan of clean and quality code to keep the system readable and maintainable
- Refactoring skill and ability to move, if needed, through the dark recesses of legacy code
- Experience with the most common software engineering best practices, coding standards, code reviews, testing and operations.
- Very good knowledge of the design patters (architectural, creational, structural, behavioural) and proven ability applying them.
- Customer-oriented mind, focusing on helping customers to meet their long-term needs and wants.
- Experience in managing the critical parts of an application concerning transactionality, concurrency, security
- Testing frameworks knowledge(Junit, Mockito) - Cucumber (BDD)
- Testing strategy: TDD (nice to have)
- Building/profiling/dependency manager (Maven / Gradle)
- Experience with one of these application servers (Jboss/Wildfly, Tomcat)
- CI/CD as well as cycle software process concepts clear in mind
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores
- Experience with cloud distributed applications
- DevOps experience (Docker, AWS). Kubernetes and OpenShift would be nice to have.
- Able to work in an agile context, with proven experience with one of the most common agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Personal github repository is not mandatory, but it is really appreciated. It can make the difference in some cases.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
Opportunity giver - What makes adesso special
adesso Schweiz AG // Michael Groove // T +41 58 520 97 70 // email@example.com
- Recruiting Manager
- Herr Michael Groove
- +41 58 520 97 70